CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

There's Still Egg All Over My Fingers...

Today was fairly uneventful, fun but still routine. Did the strangest activity in Business Management class. We had to present our ideas on what methods we would use to keep a dog and cat from fighting with each other. Hell if it were up to me I'd side with any dog in the world rather than a stinking, ungrateful cat. Method 1: Cat in, Dog out. A common practice. Method 2: Give them mates (definitely NOT my idea), 3: Give them a common enemy... rats and 4: A special patented collar that squirts water up their noses the mo they get too close. Then after that we're supposed to somehow link these methods to how we would deal with OUR conflicts daily (squirts water up nose?!) and how they can be used in international trading affairs.

IDC was uneventful 'nuff said...

We have a new project for Physics =). Create an apparatus that will somehow keep an egg from breaking when dropped 12m from the ground... There are too many anal rules to this darn lab! Anyhoo, we're gonna have an audience when we drop these eggs off the 2nd floor of college so our apparatus has to be pretty and sparkly. Had to calculate the energy it takes to crack the damn egg, hence the disgusting yolk all over my fingers. Group name: The Yolk-kels. Worst pun I've ever thought of in my life. Coincides with the day of our test. Trust Mr.S to be THAT sadistic.

Wong's left for Ireland again. Weird how things turn out. This past Merdeka holiday has been the best I've had where I've actually spent time with friends who are NOT family. Badminton, the bane of my life has helped me lose 2kg lol! In merely 2 sessions too. And I was doing all this with people I never really knew were alive in school (Dj excluded). We were kinda stupid in that sense... all that wasted time simply being in the same place, yet not even in the same universe from our total lack of interaction lol. I find out Tinesh is nice and a great team player, Eugene CAN talk a lot more than he lets on =), and that Wong is actually witty lol. Dj's still the same noisy thing that I know he is (he's even louder now! lol). Never thought that I would one day enjoy their company and BADMINTON of all things. All this after we leave school.

A message to life: Nice screwball you've thrown right in my face. Thanks (I've found someone to beat in Mario racing lol).

4 comments:

Jin said...

Wow, you actually updated! I thought this blog will be left to rot. :P

Yeah, the past week has been a pleasant one to me. Djawad talks slower now, imo! I couldn't understand last time because he was talking in lightning speed while now he's slowed down to the speed of sound. :P

Didn't know there's a Mario Kart at the arcade! I must have been blind...

Jin said...

*understand him

Pam said...

Poppet~~!!!! this is grace tham here rite?? lol gracey-poo?

huh, so much for being a fren huh...

go out with them but din ajak me out oso... wtf.. wat happened to our supposingly outing together for a movie or smtg??

Anyways, miss u loads my fav poppet. oh and btw, my husband *cough* Jack Sparrow *cough* sends his wishes to u ^.^

LMAO

Spongy_And_Bean_Fan said...

Hmmm...there must be a prob with the accelerator in my machine.... heh, guess who bet who in that bishi-bashi game of urs? :P