CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

I Think I'm Turning Emo...

These past few weeks have been a disaster!!!! I dunno where u ppl find the time to update your blogs on a daily basis! Although my lack of it is probably due to procrastination, procrastination and of course... anime he he.
Well on to college. My Malaysian studies ISU (Independent Study Unit) has been a major disaster. Funny how it takes 1 unreliable team mate to ruin everything... and this counts for 15% of my final grade. I'm doomed I tell you! Cuz the worst thing is that I'm stuck with that I-only-do-the-minimum princess as a team mate for this major bit of work. We had to build a model of a sports complex that focuses on all traditional games from every race (our idea on how to improve Malaysia) out of recyclable items. It definitely looked like crap and I was stuck with most of the donkey work. Luckily my other group mate was good.
I managed to miss my Business Management group presentation too in the process. That was my first time ever screwing up ANY form of group work. Worst thing is i managed to screw up twice in one day! My teacher's gonna have my guts man...
The only thing that went well was my physics poster project. We did research on the phenomenon of light and made a pretty poster of, you guessed it... a RAINBOW (trot out the unicorns). A friend of mine made the project worse though. The conversation went something like this:

JC: Mr Smajda, are you going to ask us questions during our presentation?

Mr. S: I wasn't thinking about it JC but now that you mention it, I think it's a great idea!

Class: JC!!!!!!!!!

Gawd, the guy has no idea when to keep his mouth shut man! Since my group and I didn't want to be attacked, we came up with a strategy:
ANSWER EVERY
POSSIBLE QUESTION ABOUT THE RAINBOW.

That way he didn't have anything to ask us =D. Best idea ever.

Last weekend was pretty good. I managed to complete 3 and a 1/2 hours of community service at the SPCA. Only 5 and a 1/2 to go (completed only 1 hour last sem). If I don't get this done, I don't get to graduate... sucks. Can't believe how some people can just throw their dogs away.

As for today, I went for an audition for a show that my sister's ex-senior is doing (she's already graduated from Media and Performing Arts). It's got dance in it so we just tried it out for fun. I'll keep you guys updated on whether or not I do get picked. It was an interesting experience. After we performed our planned and practiced routines, she gave us some music to freestyle to. That made me a little nervous since I don't think I'm very good at freesytling but it turned out just fine. My sis and I interacted with each other during that session. It was fascinating. Kinda like an action reaction thing, push and pull, up and down. Then, when my sister's other friends came to audition, her senior Helena, asked me to play a guy's part for Charlene, who happens to have a very girlish style of dancing, kinda in-the-club-look-at-me-I'm-hot style. She was freestyling alone at the time. So I kinda had to put myself in a guy's shoes and ask myself If I were a guy, what would I do? It was really weird since I NEVER act like that (the sex appeal vibe) even with guys as guys are buddies =D (me growing up small and cutesy looking i think) but it really gives me insight on what actors have to do sometimes... nothing but respect for them now (especially for those dudes in Brokeback Mountain). She really knew how to take advantage of the masculine guy vibe though. Scary lol!

Also been introduced to Cyanide and Happiness. Will put some up on this blog +_+. There. You finally have new material to read ppl! Now dun bug me for the next few months! =P

3 comments:

Jin said...

In the next few months? Damn! That's a pretty long time. Just post once a week.

Spongy_And_Bean_Fan said...

An update...amazing....!!!!!!!!

Hakanai-hane said...

Sarcasm does not become you jijiman. Stay off the alcohol before beer bellies attack. I can't help it Jin! Too many assignments... I have a friggin 8 page essay to write on 1 point... so screwed lol. Besides we need that special day for gaming man!