CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 10, 2007

Insane in the Membrane...

Hooboy what a week! I've been up to my neck in work and now I finally have the time to tell some very nosy ppl what's been going on in my miserable life lol. I learned something very interesting about politicians. They earn a crazy 5 figure monthly income in the People's Rep. Hall. This ain't even the Dewan Negara man!!! I'm not gonna be too specific about the details in case I get into trouble for this (fingers crossed). The future of our ppl is in the hands of guys who walk into Parliament and read the newspaper before leaving. Some of them even turn up an hour before the deliberations end!!!! If I were there I could earn the cost of my education overseas in 4 months by simply turning up to prove that I were at the meeting... This is definite proof that there's something funky going on around here...

Next up my weekend. I got royally pissed with my dad for being such a lump at home. Everyone else is rushing to get work out of the way while he sits there and watches the damn golf channel. Mum's the one earning the money so he can't really demand that she do stuff (Thank God!). He can even call my sis and I from upstairs to help him dry the bloody dogs downstairs. WE'RE doing OUR work. What has HE been doing? NOTHING!!!! That's what! Before that he asked me to cut my corgi's nails which I CANNOT do since my dog tends to try to bite me and jerk around. He tells me "Oh I was just waiting to see how long it would take you to actually cut Rusty's nails. You let him walk around the cage until he gets tired, then cut his nails." HELLO! I have better things to do with my time than wait for my dog to tire himself out. I had an assignment to do! HE could have done it himself in 10 minutes. OK I'm done venting...

It was still a pretty good weekend regardless of my dad's shenanigans. Went for a dog show and I think I've fallen in love with Saint Bernards!!!! They're HUGE 60kg monsters and extremely adorable. You seriously see all sorts of weird and wonderful dogs. Afghan hounds have nicer hairdos than I do, I still feel like murdering every Pomeranian I come across and I found out how out of shape my Chow Chow is lol. I'll be uploading pictures soon enough =). The dogs kinda speak for themselves.

Today was quite an experience. I still have 9 hours of community service to perform or else I can't graduate from my course... Shit... Anyways I participated in an engagement and wedding ceremony today. Whose you ask? Mine of course! I got engaged and married in the same day, Malay style =P. My group was giving the class a little taste of the Malay culture. I've had rice, tepung tawar water and salt sprinkled on me; my hands still have marker pen drawings on them to symbolize inai (can't get the darn drawings off) and I was dressed in a borrowed baju kurung that was amazingly comfortable. My "husband" was half dressed. Not literally of course. Baju Melayu top and jeans bottom... at a wedding.

Physics near addled my brain. Why can't these ppl just make up their minds on the rules they want to teach us??? Masses attract each other gravitationally speaking. NOW we're learning that they DON'T do that. The mass deforms the space. This causes other masses to follow that deformed space. What the hell is that!! And we're being tested on this topic this Friday. Somebody shoot me now... Went for French and Japanese club. I so ADORE these two languages lol. Subarashii ne... Stayed back after that to do a dance with my sis and her friends. We're gonna be performing in 7 weeks. Wish me luck!!!

Owarimasu. Oyasuminasai minna-san! Mata ne/A la prochaine!

Oh yeah, note to Jin. My cuz's name is Denissa lol. Vanessa's close though.

5 comments:

Spongy_And_Bean_Fan said...

Bum for a dad huh? Long live the bums! hehe im one too..

Jin said...

Corrected it already. Listen to more L'Arc~en~Ciel, HYDE's solo works, OLIVIA and Caroline.

You should know what L'Arc~en~Ciel means since you studied French. Wong does. :P

Pam said...

lmao.

prof pamey?? hehehe~!

those were the days huh.. =)

chLoe said...

Heyz... permission to link u 2 me blog?

=)

Hakanai-hane said...

... Jin the amount of French I noe wouldn't even fill a skin cell. I noe it's something something sky... i think. Pity ur future wife jijiman... she better be smart enuff to c the inner bum. CLO has my full permission =) of course. Gotta find urs myself! And Pam, we so need an outing of course. Sorry ya that time was kinda rushed. How bout Raya week?