CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

THIS IS REAL LOVE!!!!!

Hey ppl I'm back!!! How have ya'll been?? I actually have tonnes of stuff to tell you guys but here's the most recent news!!! My group and I won for this year's THIS IS LOVE 2008 Nike women's competition!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!!


It was an insane experience!!! I was even in a fashion show!!! Wearing one outfit from the latest line of NIKE stuff that's not even out in the stores just yet!!!! It'll probably be my first and last fashion show lol. Imagine me going for a modeling audition. They'll probably just look over my head and kick me out XD. There were 2 guys in charge of the fashion show. One of them was Peter from project runway. He was the nicer one i think lol. He gave us lots of advice and played tricks on ppl. But he did say that he's not this nice on project runway... can't imagine...

The other guy was a lot shorter and he wore a white long-sleeved t-shirt two days in a row lol. He was scary!!!! Small and damn fierce like chili padi. He was all "When I talk, you listen! If you talk when I'm talking you won't know what to do!! Now get over here and...." That's pretty much how it went. I have a profound sympathy for models now. They seriously get it a lot worse.But he turned out ok lol. He was probably worried sick about the show.Here's what i wore at the fashion show.


Thank god we had professional makeup artists and hairstylists to work on us. They were so good!!! I suck at makeup and my repertoire of hair styles consists of ponytails and ponytails so it was a huge relief to not have to worry about that part. Felt really weird with a poof on my head though lol.Oh yeah they didn't let us keep the clothes from the fashion show *sobs*...

The competition itself was loads of fun but it was exhausting!!! It was an intercollege/uni competition. So there were three teams form HELP institute, 2 from Monash and 1 from KBU. There were some ppl doing yoga or body combat. Lots were dancing though. The other Monash team specialized in booty shaking. My team was more street. It was fantastic!!!


Che'nelle also performed so we had a private concert during the rehearsals!!! No pics though...


We won insane prizes!!! *Drum roll* 30k worth of NIKE goods and 15k scholarship divided among 5 ppl (one group member got injured) and 1 yr free membership at fitness first!!! I'm still stoked and high!!! LOL Hope to hear from u guys soon!!!


2 comments:

Spongy_And_Bean_Fan said...

Im fine if not a lil busy...
No more broadband at my uncle's place.,..=no update.

So on one fine day, Grace remembered she had a blogger account! and decided to post something!

Glad you are alive anyways.

Erica T said...

Yes! It was DEFINITELY great! Hee! Hee! It's your annoying sister who subbed one of your injured dancers! *grins* Do me a favour and spread the word about the blog for All in the Timing, the show that we're desperately trying to put on. We're at http://all-in-d-timing.blogspot.com

Oh one last thing... do ignore a certain post by a certain Alan Strang... It's utter nonsense, I swear!